Apple TV 4K Module for Crestron
What does this module do? This module allows for the integration and control of Apple TV (4K) from Crestron Processors.
- Supports up to tvOS 12.4
- Two way IP control
- Meta Data
- Press to Scroll transport commands
- No need to worry about 2 factor authentication – this driver uses Apple’s standard remote pairing
- Only one license needed per project – you can install as many ATVs a you like
- Self-Healing: The driver maintains a heartbeat style connection with the Apple TV so when a connection issue arises (reboot, power cut, network loss) the system automatically attempts to re-establish communications.
- *NEW* optimised data handling for improved performance
- *NEW* ability to jump to position (i.e. go to 50% on a slider) or jump to precise time
- *NEW* additional button commands
Easy Setup Want the easiest possible setup? Simply add a Remote Support option to your basket and we’ll set everything up for you.
The Intrinsic Difference We pride ourselves in making the best drivers available and so we like to put that little extra into our creations to make us stand out from the crowd. All of our drivers go through hours of lab testing and are extensively field tested in real world environments. In addition, our integration notes are all written by actual installers, making them much more meaningful. Our drivers are backed up with the most comprehensive support in the industry.
Support If it’s your first time installing this driver or if you think there’s a technical problem, all of our drivers are fully supported through Online Ticket System
Feedback Every driver is made by us in house in the UK. If you have any suggestions on new features or changes you would like to see in our driver, then please let us know.
Licence Only one licence is need per Crestron Processor and can run as many devices as required up to the limit supported by the Crestron Platform.